your preclinical CRO for cardiac safety
Excellence in cardiovascular pharmacology & electrophysiology
PhysioStim is a preclinical CRO that specializes in cardiovascular pharmacology & electrophysiology assays for drug development.
THE RIGHT TEAM TO OPTIMIZE YOUR R&D LEAD TIME
We provide advanced models for cardiac safety studies to help pharmaceutical and biotech companies reduce the R&D lead time of their drug by:
- Studying the safety of compounds during preclinical trials
- Derisking compounds at an early stage
- Helping them select lead candidates during the preclinical stage
- Determining compounds able to induce QT prolongation
High quality cardiovascular electrophysiology studies
- Close relationship with your study director, who keeps you up to date at every stage of the study
- Expert advice to help your project move forward
- Continuous in-house training of all our staff members (GLP, multisite studies, new technologies…)
- Tracability of all study data
- All raw data are audited by our Quality Assurance Department
Dedicated expertise throughout your safety study
PhysioStim is recognized as one of Europe’s most reliable preclinical CROs.
Our expertise in cardiac safety pharmacology stems from the skilled know-how of our in-house scientist team and the continuous improvement of study designs. The PhysioStim experts offer electrophysiological studies, preclinical resources as well as their dedicated expertise in answering ICH guidelines in accordance with GLP practices.
Your expert for all cardiac safety assays
MANDATORY PRECLINICAL STUDIES
GLP-certified preclinical ICH S7B & S7A-compliant assays
FOLLOW-UP STUDIES TO COMPLETE YOUR DATA
A wide range of in vitro and in vivo assays for cardiac safety studies
The right study model to guarantee excellence
A wide selection for reliable preclinical safety studies
The experts at PhysioStim go beyond standard study guidelines to conduct their safety studies. We provide a wide range of possibilities to conduct both mandatory and complementary studies and help your project move forward. PhysioStim has over 17 years of expertise in developing in vitro and ex vivo models to investigate potential drug-related cardiac adverse effects. We provide cellular models as well as tissue and organ models.